Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 hours...

Today i woke up at around 12 in the afternoon
I strolled around in my xxxxl night shirt with the tea stain on it.
The one i got in the first year.
I washed my face and brushed my teeth

5 hours later...5 ish

I'm sitting at my favourite pub.
With one of my favourite people.
We're drinking beer on a hot saturday
We're talking about life.

It slipped out really,
Or maybe it didn't .
I don't really know
But it sent my head abuzz.

5 hours later(after i left the pub+had dinner+ chilled)...1 in the morning

I'm at my friends house
We're sorting photographs
I'm on FB
I'm chewing my lip in anticipation.

You called to find out whether i was okay?
ha ha ha... I'm good. I just wished you'd been the one who'd called.

5 hours later...
I don't predict the future,
I just have to wait.

No comments: