Saturday, June 20, 2009

IIIIIII...there is nothing between them.

To those who read between the lines, stop there is nothing there...ha ha
that term read between the lines is so ridiculous.


I'm listening to 4 minutes by Madonna and uh...Justin Timberlake.
I'm not ashamed, the beat is great and now that i've listened to it,
The lyrics are kinda cool.

I'm being a bubble gum princess by saying that i agree with the song but what's wrong with this:

"If you want it
You come and get it
If you thought it
It better be what you want
If you feel it
It must be real just
say the word"

Now remove Madonna's voice and Justin Timberlake's voice and the beat,beat,beat and what you get is advice.
It's weird, the poor schlub who wrote this may not have known how yummy and pink this
song would turn out to be.
I don't know myself where I'm getting with this, but after the last few days which started of as
my happiest and then something dark came in and swooped it away from me.(work, homesickness,sickness in general,bad karma all in one shot...not even the alcoholic type)
Right now I jus need some good advice. Someone to say I went for it. Failed probably (I'm not sure... is a C grade still considered pass, can u grade your life or know what fate is testing you on?)
I have been blank, lost but still happy. Not as happy but I've reached a point
where I can be happy and no one has to make me happy. Just me!

I said I needed time, I do. I need time to see if I am ok.
I felt hollow for two days and then (*snap*) it went away. It was filled temporarily with cement and the dust settled. I saw myself as a sad person.When did i let that happen? Immediately i went on facebook and typed in a happy status. Two people whose words helped me through the hollowness commented.
Then I changed my gmail status too. I needed to have happy things around me.
Then i just removed gmail altogether cos it's quite annoying. I use gmail chat now. ha ha.

see i can laugh! :D
I can be happy, it takes time but i realised being happy is what gets me through my day. I can't waste time pondering because all it does is cause me to doubt that happiness.

"But if I die tonight
At least I can say I did what I wanted to do
Tell me, how bout you?"


Ha Ha Ha. I cannot believe I'm using this song as an example to explain things.

Why is it making sense to me. Songs like this aren't suppose to make sense.
They're fun and funky and light...or are they? (sound clip of realisation right about...now)

I am sleepy and am excited to be going back home, spending my time with family. My Mother. My Father.
It seems like ages ago since i slept till eleven and dad and i just lounged. he reads the paper while i lie like a bear on him. His breathing steady.

Reassuring.

No past, no future. Just comfort.

Be happy. It's a nice feeling. (Jemma likes this quote of mine)

ps- Thank you ppl... You gave me courage and happiness and made me see what i'm worth. What i'll do without you... you say? ha ha...

This post is so pointless. I think I just wanted to see how far I could use this song :D



No comments: