Wednesday, May 13, 2009

did i do it again...?

It's happening again. 
Slowly... but it's happening.
That urge to scream, the moment where I break.
I'm going to shatter again, aren't I?

One again I'm back to this place.
I'm back to the warmth I ran away from.
The warmth I told myself I did not...DID NOT...need.
But here I am again.

When is it my turn to deserve the warmth?
When is it okay for me to just feel and not fear?
When am I going to learn to trust? 
Or am I already too late?

Have I lost?
Have I unintentionally done it all over again?
Have I pushed this person away from me with mere emotion?
Have I already lost the one person who had been my equal?

My eyes hurt... but I won't let them cry.
My body aches of fear of losing...
I don't want to lose... 
I like you. I actually like you. 

I'm so close... I can hear myself crack... again. 
 

No comments: