Monday, November 5, 2007

trapped by love.

For a long time I was your lil angel,
Did what u wanted, and never shouted.
Never complained but went passively through life just as you wanted.

When I reacted otherwise you changed.
You became someone I hated and
Soon I hated myself for hating you;

You who gave me everything that I needed,
Everything that I wanted.
You who took my side in all battles, stood up for me to live a little.
You, who always understood, saw things the way I did.

When you were hurt I hurt for you.
I gave up my dream of living and tried not to cry.
I watched you break and fall apart and helped whenever I could.

You never remembered when I shattered…

You soon forgot me and who I was.
You forgot my dream and remembered yours.
You decided to live, I was happy for you.
You decided to grow; I was there for it all.

Soon I grew resentful and tired of you.
I knew you had changed; you would never be the same.

I still hope, but never dream;
I still become sad, but never cry;
I am still on the outside;
I talk to the old you on the inside.

No comments: