Monday, December 14, 2009

The Count Down Begins

My juries is in 12 hours
I keep saying 12 hours cos i can stay up till 7 in the morning if i have to
rush to college. Wait around...humm di dumm...Give my jury in a state of absolute fake
sureness and then leave...

I want this to be over...Come on next semester!
This semester has had too many twists...way too many... And I don't want it anymore
No more 5th semester!

Toon Boom now my very good friend (knocking on wood while i say this)
Is making me lazy...i have barely anything to do...but well...i don't feel like.

Tomorrow is my jury...My final jury to be more precise.
I am sitting on Facebook :|

Tomorrow is my final jury... I am watching a Zac Efron movie :|

Tomorrow is my final jury...and in 9 days i'll be home :|

Tomorrow..............................................................................................

*sigh*
And everything is moving on, the last time i asked the big guy upstairs for 'change' , he gave it to me.
Oh and how!
And now i went through a bunch of the things and the past hit me...again.
Go away 5th semester.
A friend of mine has always he wants to forget 1st year.
I never understood why
Now i do.
This is way too weird.

Everything is moving on. Am i?

i need a hug and a cup of coffee...when did college turn serious?
When did i stop to care?


My Final jury is tomorrow... i may have a mini meltdown X(


No comments: