Friday, August 14, 2009

writer block

For a while now there has been only one thing on everyones mind... I'm sure it's obvious so I won't mention it. 
But, it has been there, like a grey cloud hanging over everyone and here I am dying to write about how it has poured over me the last few weeks... And I can't. The words are not flowing the way they used to. 
There is no focus nor any direction right now. It is all stuck (synonym: jammed, cramped,squished). There is no train of thought, just the idea that another day is passing me by and everything is stagnant. sigh. 

Maybe it'll come back to me. The Words i mean.
Maybe i'll wake up and my fingers will fly across the keyboard and it may be my finest blog yet. I went ahead and read my old stuff to try and get inspired, it helped a little. And as always gave me insight to what all I have been through and how a grey cloud like this one has never ever held me back. 

So it will happen. The Words i mean. 
They will slowly build up from my mind and gather strength as they course through my fingers making them twitch with anxiety and excitement and then...I will write. Till then. Au revoir.


No comments: