Friday, February 15, 2008

103 ramblings...

why am i confused?
why is it that i need to test you?
why do i think i don't deserve you?
why do i want to push you away so badly?
why do i need reassurance from everyone else?
why can't i talk to you like i generally do?
why do you like me?
why do you hang out with me?
why don't you talk to me?
why can't i speak my mind when i'm around you?
why do i speak for you?
why do i need to say something everytime?
why do i get nervous around you?
why do i think you don't like me?
why do i like you?
why did i try to push you away?
why do i want you to realise how awful i am?
why do i think i'm not right for you?
why have i lost you?
why do i get stressed?
why do i hate the way i am around you?
why am i not me around you?
why can't i speak around you?
why do i need you so much?
why do i love being around you?
why are your hugs so special?
why do i question myself?
why do i blindly trust you?
why am i stupid and juvenile?
why is it i don't feel satisfied when things are good?
why do i miss you?
why do i hate it when you don't hug me after we say good bye?
why did i cry when you weren't there for me?
why weren't you there for me?
why do i like being your opposite?
why do i think we will last?
why do i like the small things you do?
why do i like your hugs?
why do i like to listen to you tell stories?
why do you take my opinion seriously?
why do i think that you're pulling away?
why do i want you to?
why do i wanna not be with you?
why do i want to stay with you?
why am i insecure?
why do i need to know you can cope with me?
why do i need to see you everyday?
why do i feel bad when i don't?
why do you put up with me?
why do you want to sit next to me?
why are you the centre of my world when i am with you?
why do i think i'm not yours?
why do i think so much and make things worse?
why do i want to fight?
why do want you to see me cry?
why do i want to be with you?
why do i like complications?
why aren't i understanding?
why am i not patient?
why can't i speak when your around?
why do i care if you thinks i'm stupid?
why do i care about what you think?
why do we talk to each other when we're alone?
why do we laugh at eachother?
why do we hold hands?
why are we eachothers sanctuary?
why do i think i'm not yours anymore?
why do you smile at eachother?
why do we ignore each other?
why do we look at eachother differently?
why do we have comfortable silences?
why do we not listen to each other?
why do we not tell each other things?
why don't we talk about our passions?
why do we question each other?
why don't we explain our passions?
why don't we talk about life?
why do i wanna make you smile?
why do i want to have all the answers?
why do i want to be there through everything holding your hand?
why do i think i'll never forget you?
why do i like it when i do something that makes you happy?
why do i want to be the one you talk to?
why do i want to be the one you sit and have discussions with?
why do you look at me and smile when no one notices us?
why do you squeeze my hand sometimes secretly?
why do u rest your head against me when you're tired?
why do you need me?
why do you like hugging me standing up?
why do we talk for hours and never sleep?
why do we pretend to care less than we do?
why do we care so much?
why are we so attached?
why do we work well together?


rambling like this is...

it feels good...but doesn't give you too many answers.

but i had to.

No comments: